Redstone Village, nestled in the foothills of North Alabama with views of the Tennessee River, offers a vibrant, independent lifestyle for our resident. The only non-profit locally-owned and operated Life Plan community in Huntsville, Redstone Village uniquely combines the heart and passion of a not-for-profit community with the experience, strength, innovation and accountability of a local leadership team and sponsor.
Redstone Village offers associates the opportunity to make a difference every day in a rewarding community. We pride ourselves on offering a professional work environment with a strong sense of teamwork.
For more information about our community, visit our website at: URL blocked - click to apply
Benefits: Redstone Village offers competitive income, insurance benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and an excellent working environment.
Redstone Village is seeking to add a Sales Counselor to our professional team.
To Qualify for this position:
- College degree preferred. Concentration in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred
- At least three years experience in Sales, within a health services setting is preferred.
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills; marketing management and strategic planning experience; a proven track record and administering a marketing program
- Strong customer service background
- Experience in making outbound phone calls preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, nights and always be available by phone or email
- Must be proficient in MS Office
Experience in recording client interactions in to a CRM database.
Position Duties Include:
The Sales Counselor should be an energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image. Strategic vision, sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, excellent communication skills, and a strong operational focus are required. Key to this position is a blend of excellent organization skills and self-direction while promoting a hospitality and team-oriented culture.
The Sales Counselor represents the Community and should be articulate and able to relate to people at all levels and posses excellent communication skills. they should also be a seasoned negotiator with experience in sales.
The Sales Counselor follows up on leads and helps to develop programs and incentives to grow the community. The Sales Counselor will provide strategic input on issues affecting the Community’s marketability and ad campaigns.