To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
230 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10169
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
T&M Protection Resources, LLC • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Founded in 1981, T&M Protection Resources, LLC (“T&M" or the “Company") is a leading NYC-based security and investigative firm offering a unique portfolio of seamlessly integrated protection, intelligence, technical and cyber-related services to meet the increasingly sophisticated requirements of its growing list of corporate, financial institutional and ultra-high net-worth private clients.
Position Overview & Responsibilities
To meet its challenging growth demands, T&M has created several key openings for Junior Accountants and seeks candidates with strong accounting and/or payroll experience using CRM tools on an ERP platform. This position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for providing support to the Accounting Department by managing a variety of daily accounting tasks across the Company’s business divisions. Our work environment is fast paced, positive and stresses results oriented internal growth. Candidates with accounting, payroll (specifically ADP TotalSource Web Platform), and CRM experience in NetSuite will be given preference.
The Junior Accountant’s core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable, while reaching out to clients to support Company collection efforts
- Preparation of client invoices and the timely reconciliation with sales orders
- Assist with reviewing of Divisional expenses and Corporate payroll records
- Prepare and process bi-monthly payroll and review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
- Coordinate efforts between Human Resources and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of payroll data within the payroll system
- Act as liaison between the Company and Payroll Service Provider to ensure accurate payroll data is submitted and uploaded on a timely basis
- Analyze and reconcile accounts payable, cash, payroll, and other account reconciliations; expense reporting and analysis
- Perform monthly analytic reviews of financial results
- Assist other junior accountants, departments, and division teams on day-to-day accounting operations
- Research and prepare special projects and ad hoc requests outside the day-to-day operations
Compensation includes base salary up to $55,000 (commensurate with experience) and a discretionary, performance based year-end bonus. The Company offers a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, disability, PTO, etc.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, please send a detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com and enter “Junior Accountant” in the subject line of your email. To learn more about us, visit us at www.tmprotection.com
T&M does not accept walk-in candidates. All prospective employees must successfully complete a rigorous background investigation and drug screening.
T&M will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability.
B.S. in Accounting, CPA or MBA, a plus
3-5 years of proven accounting and/or payroll experience and working knowledge of implementing and/or administering general ledger and CRM systems (preferably within a NetSuite environment)
Prior experience in payroll administration, a plus
Experience with clients in the Security Services Industry
Strong skills using and understanding flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system (ADP TotalSource Web Platform)
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks independently in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.). Strong working knowledge of Excel pivot tables, v-lookups, array formulas, etc., a plus
Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills across all parts of the organization are imperative
Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
Must be willing to jump in and help out to support a team where needed, even in areas that are outside of your job description