- Three to five years of related experience
- Provide outstanding seasoned customer service
- Very Proficient with MS Office, Power Point, Excel, Outlook/email, Word and web-based applications
- Maintain in-house and client data base
- Able to meet established timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Keep social media sites updated
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Provide high degree of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
- Some college education preferred
- Two positive business references from supervisors
- Be able to pass a drug screen and background check
If you meet all the requirements - Apply Now!
Then call us
PrideStaff, a National Contract Employment System, is working with local companies to find and provide experienced, proven individuals for direct hire, as well as temporary, and temp-to-hire placements. There are various opportunities currently available but you must register with us to be eligible. Only qualified candidates, based on most recent relevant experience with good work ethics will be considered.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
Awarded "Best in Staffing" for the past 8 years, PrideStaff is always looking for exceptional employees to add to our team. PrideStaff "Consistently provides client (and employee) experiences focused on what they value most". What that means is that we are committed to provide both our clients and employees with the highest standards of service while building partnerships based on trust and integrity.