J. Morrissey is currently recruiting for an assistant project manager role for a client located in Wethersfield, CT.
This is a temporary position, which may become permanent for the right candidate.
Hours: 8am – 5pm
The purpose of this position is to support 4 project managers with the acquisitions of multiple medical facilities.
- Collect, organize, and format confidential information such as medical billing, HR files, medical records, etc.
- Enter information into client’s system and ensure it meets all compliance requirements
- Determine compliance updates as necessary
- Utilize Microsoft excel to pull and track data
- Assemble spreadsheets, project portfolios, notes, etc. for project managers
- Schedule meeting with stakeholders and prepare presentation information
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Other tasks as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in an assistant project management or similar role
- Degree or PMP certificate – a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Comfortable with learning new computer software
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to change tasks immediately based on priorities and deadlines
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to this job posting for immediate consideration.
Support Project Managers