Immediate need for a talented Administrative Assistant II . This is a 03+ Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Kennesaw, GA (Onsite). Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: 23-41524
Pay Range: $20 - $25/hour. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401(k) plan, and paid sick leave (depending on work location).
- Provides administrative and clerical support typically to Senior Managers and Managers, and may support other department members/teams.
- This involves arranging basic travel itineraries, scheduling meetings using various types of media, being responsible for meeting logistics, including conference facilities, and refreshments, and collecting basic data to prepare reports as directed.
- Arranges meetings involving few participants, and handles meeting logistics like collecting information and time availability from participants, reserving conference rooms, and arranging for refreshments.
- Handles phone calls and messages.
- Prepares basis correspondence with direction.
- Assists with making basic travel reservations and itineraries, with some input from managers or other department members.
- Collects basic data and prepares reports as directed.
- Manages department files.
- Recognizes the need for forms to be revised, filing systems updated, basic procedures streamlined, and assists with improvements
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Preferred Education: HS diploma or GED required.
- Preferred Work Experience (years): 1+ years of experience.
- Key Skills and Competencies: Basic computer skills required; working with multiple software packages including word processing, spreadsheet, database and graphic/presentation packages.
- Basic work experience with memos, letters, reports with tables, tabulations, merge document work, creation of spreadsheets with formulas, creation of presentations and graphics.
Our client is a leading Manufactures organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Enterprise Application Software
- Word Processing