Looking for an exciting new role with one of the largest Automotive Tech firm?
This role is located in Schaumburg, IL area.
Who We Are
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation. For more information, please visit solera.com.
We are looking for a Data Entry/Claims Administration Support I to support our HyperQuest division in Schaumburg, IL. The ideal candidate will effectively proofread information in our database that has been electronically scrubbed from a print image. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy with a keen eye for detail. You will report to a data manager or another senior data team lead. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is required.
What You’ll Do
Claims Administration Support: Enters data from a source document into a computer system. Verifies entries for accuracy and completeness. May convert data from one electronic system to another. Performs audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures.
What You’ll Bring
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware
- Good command of English both oral and written skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit for multiple hours at a time and to work multiple hours a day at a computer keyboard.
- Ability to remain alert and focused during the workday.
- All other related and/or additional responsibilities that may be required or assigned.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC., AND ITS US SUBSIDIARIES (TOGETHER, SOLERA) IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. THE FIRM'S POLICY IS NOT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, AND GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE FIRM ALSO PROHIBITS HARASSMENT OF APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES BASED ON ANY OF THESE PROTECTED CATEGORIES.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Prepare information for data entry
- Perform entry-level support for the data entry function
- Perform data entry on computers
- Provide entry-level administrative support to the data entry function
- Perform high volume data entry work
- Perform data entry of new applications
- Complete clerical functions or data entry tasks
- Perform data entry duties typing, faxing
- Delete data entry errors and enter corrections
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques
- Do entry into application and work with dealers to ensure data entry is
- Train new data entry employees on computer system
- Perform routine clerical and data entry functions
- Ensure timely data entry and file management
- Operate data entry devices to perform a variety of keypunching data entry and verification duties
- Established for each client for data entry
- Review and verify data prior to entry
- Perform daily audits and data entry corrections
- Data Entry Positions
- Data Processing Needs
- Excel Spreadsheet Creation
- Typing Work
- Verifies Data