To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
175-28 148th Avenue
Queens, NY 11434
- Donna Risickella
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable/Credit & Collections Rep.
Quick International Courier • Queens, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leading worldwide priority shipping and logistics company has immediate openings for Accounts Receivable/Credit & Collections Rep.
ABOUT QUICK: THE PROVEN SOURCE FOR MISSION-CRITICAL TRANSPORTATION
The Quick Group is a highly specialized, global shipping and logistics provider focused on designing customized delivery solutions for time and temperature sensitive, mission-critical and life saving needs across a wide range of industries. For more than 36 years, Quick has been providing the world's leading companies with the industry's most reliable and innovative global logistics solutions. Our various divisions are comprised of highly skilled and experienced industry specialists, offering in-depth expertise to each of the distinct markets we serve, such as aviation, life science, pharmaceutical, biotech, medical, financial, technology and entertainment.
- Run Account receivable aging for all offices
- Posting Invoices to websites
- Prepare weekly / Monthly past due reports
- Keep accurate records on all calls and transactions in the account notes
- Medical, Dental & Life-Insurance
- Prescription Drug plan
- 401k Plan
- Must pass Background check and Drug testing
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate ability to identify and solve problems
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency (Word/Excel/PP)
- Time Management: ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- EXCELLENT Customer Service & Communication skills
- Knowledge of worldwide geography
- Attention to detail & quality
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills required, bilingual skills an advantage
- M-F 9-5