Active Body Nutritions is a high-quality health care and household products provider.
We actively work with European online and offline markets and are leaders in Amazon sales in the US.
Due to our expansion to the offline market in the USA, we are looking for a leading sales manager with a perspective of future promotion to the team leader of the sales department.
· Creation of a client base
· Implementation of products into the stock of national distributors and chains
· Ensuring compliance with agreements reached with customers
· Taking part in specialized exhibitions.
Business trips account as 50% of the work time.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
· 1+years of experience in working in sales of the B2B market –required
· Experience in the pharmaceutical market – preferred
· Experience in active client search, creation of the client base from zero.
· Experience in working with national medical distributors and national networks – preferred,
To be successful in this position, the individual performing the duties must successfully demonstrate the following competencies:
Building Customer Loyalty
Sales Ability / Persuasiveness
· High salary rates
· High independence, growing perspectives, interesting tasks
If you meet the stated requirements, please, send us your CV and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Pharmaceutical Market Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Analyze sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on customer sales
- Searching a sales representative to complement sales team
- Drive outside sales within territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Lead all sales within territory
- Develop a territory sales plan
- Utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls
- Complete job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Provide weekly sales updates to sales management
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts on anticipated territory sales
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate sales calls and associated paper work with inside sales/sales support
- Exerting sales effort necessary to meet sales quota
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales area
- Achieve and exceed territory sales goals
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales
- Conduct sales presentations to customers
- Succeed in company sponsored training classes
Attention To Detail