To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1553 Platte Street
Denver, CO 80202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Government Business Development
Wold Architects & Engineers • Denver, CO
Posted 24 days ago
At Wold you will be part of a creative, energetic environment that allows you to be challenged and fulfill your potential. Employees work in integrated teams of architects, interior designers, mechanical and electrical engineers focused on total design solutions for our Government clients.
Wold Architects and Engineers, a full-service architecture and engineering firm, seeks to add a relationship driven, a talented, motivated, creative, experienced architect, with a focus on general Government and their Public Safety and Justice projects, for a full time position in our Denver, CO office.
This individual will be focused on expanding Wold‘s Government Architecture in the Chicago area, ambitiously growing business opportunities through relationship building and thought leadership.
Strong candidates for this role will have experience and expertise in government architecture business development processes, general government facilities, public safety, justice and correctional facilities and a concentration on client experience and collaborative leadership.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently and jointly develops and manages a strategic relationship network and provides leadership resulting in business development activities that promote partnership and total design solutions in the Government/Justice Facilities Architecture area and increasing Wold’s market share.
- Engages in various business development activities to grow the practice, maintaining and developing new relationships that lead to revenue and high client satisfaction.
- Responsible for client relationship from identifying client problems, partnership for a solution, funding, as well as thought and project leadership throughout a project to ensure the utmost client satisfaction, and long-term relationship following the sale.
- Acts as champion throughout the RFP process, partnering with internal resources to assembly responses and prepare for interviews as needed.
COMPENSATION: The compensation structure for this position will be commensurate with the senior leader level of responsibility. Wold Architects and Engineers offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary and various bonuses and incentives. Employees are eligible to participate in a benefits package that includes a comprehensive medical benefit, vacation time and a matching 401K plan.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client. Find out more about our services by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com
- Professional Licensure in Architecture with experience in general Government and Public Safety and Justice including most building types such as offices, police, fire, sheriff, jails, and courts facilities.
- Experience in a Client Relationship/Experience Management in the and/or business development role with clients in the government sector
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to navigate complex beauracracies and influence decision makers, and a strong desire to learn
- Ability to establish and maintain strong and positive client relationships
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communicating in person, by e-mail and by telephone