Ritter Communications has been at the forefront of the local communications industry for more than a century. We began providing telephone service in Northeast Arkansas in 1906. Since then, Ritter has been delivering a broad and competitive range of communications services to businesses and residents in Northeast and North Central Arkansas. By providing our Business Services customers with the most innovative and integrated technology and services, we’re dedicated to reducing their costs and maximizing their profits with customized connectivity solutions. Our Residential Services customers enjoy lightning fast Internet speeds, cable TV and HDTV and reliable local and long distance phone service. Our services are delivered and supported by a dependable team of local industry experts. At Ritter Communications, Right by You is more than just a tagline— it’s our way of doing business. As a locally-owned and managed provider of communications services, Ritter offers personal service and we are committed to something more than merely making a profit. We believe in the power of doing what’s right—right by our customers, right by our communities, right by our employees and Right by You.
Our Key Account Representative serves as a primary point of contact for medium to large business customers. Responsible for placing orders with vendors, oversees installation of products and services, ensures customer satisfaction and support through direct contact with customers. Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for placing orders with telecommunications companies and long distance providers in order to provide integrated business services;
- Possess knowledge of service and products provided to business customers, such as Web hosting, email hosting, data backup, internet service, phone service, phone systems and email;
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, keeping all team members and upper management informed of the project's current status;
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
- Effectively communicates with the Service Technician group to ensure service and products are installed in a timely manner and working properly when the project is completed. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully;
- Provides customer service by assisting customers with new service requests, billing inquires, repair issues, and account changes;
- Possess a knowledge base of each client’s business, systems and objectives;
- Anticipates clients needs and proposes alternative technical solutions;
- Develops relationships with business clients through personal contact;
- Raises our visibility through involvement in local organizations;
- Assists with directory compilation by updating directory information as appropriate;
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by Business Customer Service Supervisor;
- Prepares purchase orders for customer premise equipment. Coordinate on time delivery of customer premise equipment to job sites for installation;
- Responsible for entering all customers billing information into billing software;
- Responsible for onsite visits to customers during the discovery, development, and on going support stages of the business relationship;
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures;
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures;
- Knowledge of company products and services;
- Knowledge of telephony and data services to create proposals and coordinate installations;
- Knowledge of written communication practices, procedures and formats;
- Knowledge of GUI software applications, i.e. billing systems, accounting systems, and vendor order systems (e.g. AT&T and long distance provider);
- Knowledge of various operating systems, Word, Excel, Explorer and Outlook;
- Skill in identifying problems and resolutions;
- Skills in prioritizing and completing multiple projects;
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as a personal computer, copier, fax, and telephone systems;
- Skill in oral and written communication;
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner;
- Ability to pay close attention to detail;
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions;
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to effectively function as a team player;
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent customer service work experience. Telecommunications experience preferred.
Ritter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
We strive to maintain a drug-free workplace.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, cancer, accident and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, pension plan, flexible spending accounts, free gym membership, company discounts, tuition reimbursement, paid training, paid leave, and much more!
Attention To Detail