To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1. 60% - Responsible for infrastructure/systems and applications support that maintains the operational integrity of the company. Technologies located in datacenters and AWS on a 24x7 basis. Perform daily tasks within the scope of the role including but not limited to, health checks, routine maintenance, review patch/maintenance levels on operating systems and physical servers, update and create documentation and proactively support the infrastructure in production and non-production environments.
2. 20% - Maintain virtual & physical environment and capacity planning. Ensure availability for team members to escalate issues to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion. Responsible for maintaining and expanding the cloud environment, which includes platform as a service. Mentor others to provide a resilient team supporting off site data.
3. 10% - Assist IT personnel in a consulting capacity to ensure project success. Provide level 1 & 2 problem and incident response support for the enterprise production and non-production environments as well as for systems within the scope of the Technical Services infrastructure including domestic as well as global infrastructure components/systems where applicable. This includes on-call support activities and weekend/after hours as required.
4. 5% - Continuously improve knowledge base by internally generated research and development initiatives. This includes cross-training team members when required, participating in initial product release and adherence to document standards and practices.
5. 5% - Engage with internal business customers as well as external business partners in solution development scenarios in line with corporate standards and practices.
Education Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or mix of education and experience
b) Training requirements (licenses, programs or certificates) • Certification & Training in discipline desired
c) 3-5 years’ experience with Linux
d) Knowledge and skills (e.g. demonstrated ability to work under pressure, or possesses good written and oral communication skills)
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Good at multi tasking in a fast moving and changing environment
· Systems monitoring technologies
· Ability to follow documented processes, and maintains run books, security and support documentation
· Ability to deploy code & software
· Understanding of Infrastructure, Middletier applications and Data Architecture /Integration concepts, methods, and strategies.
· Operational experience in security standards and processing, as well as hardening methodologies, supporting documentation and upholding access controls
· The ability to learn quickly, work autonomously and make sound decisions
· Results-oriented and able to deliver in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent customer service, communication and technical documentation skills