Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Owings Mills, MD
As members of the SAFe Agile team, DevOps Engineers work closely with development, test, analysis and product owners to understand the requirements that drive the design of quality technical solutions. The function of the DevOps team is to champion the collaboration and communication between development, test, and IT operations in order to establish a culture where building, testing, and releasing software happens rapidly and frequently with minimal re-work, that is process improvement driven and utilizes metrics to increase efficiency.
- Lead DevOps team members to achieve the goals set in each development iteration
- Design technical solutions that drive application development velocity, improve services-oriented integration and fulfill architectural design user stories
- Master a multitude of open source platforms and cloud technologies (AWS EC2, AWS ECS, OpenSCAP, Ansible, Jenkins, GitLab, Docker, Maven, Artifactory, FitNesse, Netflix OSS, Eureka, Zuul, RabbitMQ, Splunk, etc.)
- Effectively collaborate and coordinate with Agile team, reaching across functional silos to achieve objectives
- Create and cultivate platform infrastructure, especially as concerns containerization and automation
- Develop and enhance continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment and automated infrastructure provisioning DevOps fixtures
- Define Configuration/Change Management (CM) procedures and monitor adherence to CM best practices
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
This salary is
the average salary range of $102,500-$177,472 for this role in this location
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.