Do relationships matter to you?
Do you enjoy talking with and helping others?
Are you looking to collaborate, innovate and be part of a customer service focused team?
Is your perfect environment one that is fast paced and takes time to celebrate success?
If the answers to these questions were “Yes!” then you may have just found the company and culture you’ve been hoping for.
We are looking for a Entry Level Client Experience & Customer Service Representative to join our family of highly motivated, fun-loving, challenge-seeking individuals who care for one another and our clients. As a Entry Level Client Experience & Customer Service Representative , you will listen and engage with our clients with an empathetic ear and shepherd them in their quest for financial freedom.
So, if you're an optimistic opportunist looking to jumpstart or develop your career in a fun, rapidly growing environment where you have an opportunity to learn and have career advancement, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Client Experience & Customer Service Representative:
Our Entry Level Client Experience & Customer Service Representatives play a key position in ensuring our clients' success. Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide excellent customer service by professionally handling incoming client requests from those interested in our debt relief services.
- Communicate directly with client to evaluate their debt situation and provide detailed information on potential debt relief options.
- Handle all client inquires and questions about our services and thoroughly educate them on the services provided.
- Provide quality customer service support in the areas of handling questions, troubleshooting, and account assistance.
- Encourage enrollment in our programs by providing information to prospects about how our debt relief services can help them.
- Work with other departments to administer enrollment documents, legal contacts, etc.
- Advocate to ensure debt re solution is reached for the customer.
- Look for innovative ways to better the service provided and improve the customer service experience.
- Facilitate the debt relieve process for customers, ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Provide innovative feedback to management to continue to better the customer service department and process. We want you to have a voice!
Qualifications of the Entry Level Client Experience & Customer Service Representative:
- 0-3 years customer service or client focused role experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision making skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer-service-centric focus
- Must be comfortable dealing with customers in a face to face manner.
- Must be comfortable travelling to client preferred meeting destinations on a regular basis to discuss their debt needs and solutions as required.
The Fun Stuff:
- Competitive pay.
- Monthly team and facility events, quarterly team building outings and happy hours.
- Heavy emphasis on training and development through introductory and ongoing training as well as industry/professional training programs.