To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6100 Neil Road
Reno, NV 89511
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Infosys • Reno, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Managing Lead – Transition – Reno NV
In the role of Managing Lead Transition you will be involved in management of transitions programs including timelines, resource allocation and budgets, compliance, reporting, governance with an objective of high program delivery standards within the norms and guidelines of the company.
You are an ambitious, upbeat, and driven individual who wants to work for one of the world’s leading technology and consulting companies, Infosys. You are also familiar with Microsoft’s technology and how it enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. And finally, you are a person who enjoys working with colleagues from all over the world and is eager to travel to Ireland, Singapore, Mexico, the Philippians, and US locations.
Your key areas of responsibility will include –
· Transition solution designing – Consult and design customized transition solutions.
· Competitive and market analysis – proactively carry out analysis pertaining to respective programs and portfolios
· Transition Planning –Create a comprehensive plan covering timelines, resources, risks and mitigation plans etc
· Project Management – conduct periodic and milestone based reviews of the transition progress.
· Compliance – Build competencies and control systems around the transition framework.
· Reporting and MIS – generate periodic reports and analytics for the management.
Location for this position is Reno NV.
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.
Infosys BPM has 32 delivery centers in 14 countries spread across 6 continents, with 35,058 employees from over 80 nationalities, as of March, 2018.
The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists.
· Bachelor’s Degree in any career stream
· At least 9 years of experience related to the Job Description.
· Proven project management skills (PMP, PRINCE2, agile, waterfall, hybrid)
· Must be systems oriented, enjoy working with new tools and be a self-motivated learner
· Ability to interface and facilitate client relationships backed by business acumen and technical knowledge.
· Entrepreneurial attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
· Demonstrated self-starter who is goal oriented, a critical thinker and a creative problem solver
· Negotiation skills and bility to work with internal stakeholders to build consensus
· Must be able to multi-task and have a combination of organizational and analytical skills
· Should have experience managing cross-company business relationships
· Effectively displays solid leadership skills and the ability to influence without authority
· Work with a sense of urgency and follow through in addressing issues