nTech Solutions, a leader in the recruitment of Information Technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a Business Intelligence Analyst in the Fort Belvoir, VA area.
Terms of Employment
● W2 Contract-to-Permanent
o Initial six (6) month contract prior to conversion
● nTech Benefits Snapshot (during contractual portion)
o Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
o Short & Long-Term Disability
Scope of Position
The candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment supporting a small team of individuals.
This team is responsible for maintaining configuration management on existing and newly developed visualizations, metrics, applications, QVDs and reports.
● Analyze and provide recommendations on the organizational structure and delivery methods of the production Business Intelligence (BI) assets.
● Manage, configure and track the roles, permissions, and data governance associated with the BI assets.
● Develop work instructions or training materials on how to access and use BI assets.
● Analyze or refine the requirements definition of a BI project to capture the needs of stakeholders.
● Work with SMEs on development and refinement of BI assets to support business intelligence operations.
● Create and manage documentation and data such as data dictionary report/dashboard master, and data structures in the tools.
● Evaluate alternative solutions, recommend changes, and implement approved changes/solutions.
● Interview and capture requirements from user stakeholders for business intelligence and reporting needs.
● Develop requirements definition of an ODS and business intelligence project to capture system stakeholders.
● Develop reports for the systems utilizing SSRS or other similar reporting tool.
● Perform quality assurance and testing of BI assets.
● Create, maintain, and update the system BI assets as required by stakeholders.
● Configure, manage, and test the roles and permissions on the system reports and dashboards.
● Training on the usage, execution, development, design, and modification of BI assets.