1.0 OBJECTIVE Each individual performing this function is responsible for not only the overall quality of the activities performed per written procedures and training but also for interaction with the entire team to strive to achieve goals, promote achieve goals, promote safety and build a relationship with team members through respect and communication
2.0 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Quality Engineer is responsible for performing the following functions
1) Assists in implementing and maintaining the quality system.
2) Reports on the performance of the quality system for review.
3) Establishes procedures for the quality function.
4) Documents and reports all non-conformance.
5) Employee implements & maintains a statistical process control system.
6) Supports PPAP, calibration, metrology, inspection, & testing as required.
7) Assists in developing quality policies.
8) Conducts training for employees engaged in quality or product
9) Other duties as assigned by management.
3.0 SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
1) Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience.
2) Working experience with drawings, technical gauging, statistical and non-statistical tools.
3) Ability to judge product defects against aesthetic standards and make a determination of acceptability.
4) Proficient computer skills.
5) Effective communication skills.
6) Ability to work with and communicate to multi-level employees and management.
7) Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Resolve Quality Issue
Perform Statistical Analysis
Use Statistical Tool
Use Quality Tool