QEP Company, Inc. is a leading global provider of high quality, innovative and value-driven flooring and installation solutions. QEP manufactures, markets and sells a comprehensive line of hardwood, porcelain, SPC, vinyl, carpet tile and laminate flooring, installation tools, adhesives, and other flooring-related products. Founded in 1979, QEP is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida with offices in Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Human Resources Manager, based in Moorpark, California!
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for directing the planning, development, implementation, and administration of the Human Resources functions, for West Coast Operations, including but not limited to the following: employment, recruitment, employee relations, EEO, compensation/benefits, and organizational development.
- Perform employee relations and employee counseling
- Deliver human resources related training
- Manage employee benefits administration processes
- Promote positive employee relations and employee engagement
- Deliver presentations regarding human resources/employee relations activities and procedures
- Provide employee relations leadership and support on employee relations situations
- Act as a resource on human resources matters to human resources personnel
- Lead employee relations initiatives to improve employee engagement
- Conduct new employee training on human resources related policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Oversee employee relations and performance management
- Manage other human resources staff
- Manage through employee relations issues
- Coordinating employee benefits and payroll processes
- Advise managers on employee relations issues
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Demonstrate leadership in employee relations
- Provide management to human resources staff
- Implementing and annually updating compensation programs; conducting annual salary surveys and developing merit pool (salary budget), analyzing compensation, and monitoring performance evaluation program and revising as necessary
- Developing, recommending, and implementing personnel policies and procedures, preparing and maintaining Employee Handbook
- Developing and implementing strategic recruitment plan; ensuring selection of highly qualified personnel
- Establishing and maintaining department records and reports; recommending new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Participating in administrative staff meetings; attending other meetings with business partners
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Professional Human Resources Certificate- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
- A minimum of 5 years related HR experience, at least 3 of these years in a management role
- Broad generalist background including coaching and counseling, performance management, employee involvement, team building, as well as compensation and benefits
- Thorough knowledge of HR principles and federal/local regulations
- Experience in implementing and administering performance programs, preferably in a company that put strong emphasis on performance metrics
- Must have demonstrated success in recruiting and retaining diverse employee talent, including creating and implementing recruitment strategies
- Exceptional project and personnel management skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point is essential
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, flexibility, and willingness to work closely with our senior management team
If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company committed to excellence and integrity, then consider QEP!
No agencies please.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)