Sales Representative – Skilled Trade/Construction
· The Skilled Trade/Construction Sales Representative is an individual contributor with sales expertise within an assigned market. This position will identify potential customer leads, cold call, gain appointments and execute a sales funnel process through close. Financial targets are established for this position with forecasting to target a key element of the sales management process. The key to success in this role is to focus and develop Strategic Accounts with value of $100K or more yearly.
· The qualified candidate will have managed a sales portfolio of at least $2.5M+ per annum.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
· Ensures organic sales growth through aggressive market awareness and account growth. Creates, coordinates and implements plans to achieve week-over-week sales growth.
· Develop, prepare and present comprehensive and competitive sales proposals.
· This position will understand the staffing industry from both a pricing and service delivery perspective.
· Single Point of Contact throughout the sales process. This position also maintains the customer relationship throughout the sales life cycle.
· Continuously evaluate competitive activity and improve on sales technique to attain new accounts.
· Maintain an awareness of the customers’ business environment and changing needs in order to resolve customer service issues effectively.
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBue, Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, on-site management, and on-demand talent-delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work.
TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
· 2+ year’s direct/outside sales or work experience in construction and/or staffing. Qualified candidate must be comfortable going onto construction job sites and going into corporate offices and manufacturing companies
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation skills and ability to persuade an audience.
· Experience building sales territories as opposed to inheriting established markets. Communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
· Self-motivation and goal oriented; demonstrates a relentless tenacity with specific sales strategies identified.
· Ability to effectively work independently without day-to-day direction.
· Ability to manage multiple complex projects independently, and meet deadlines under pressure.
· Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population as well as clients.
· Two or four year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES/REGISTRATIONS, or TRAINING
Valid driver’s license.
External Sales Training Certificate preferred.
Previous CSP Training preferred
Customer Relationship Management