If you are a RN with experience in the Orlando, Area. We need YOU!!!
RN Home Care
Nurses and More, Inc. is currently seeking Registered Nurses to do admissions, IV infusions, and visits.
Nurses and More, Inc. is seeking per diem RN"s for Home Health
Nurses and More Is looking for homecare RN nurses to fill these request:
We want nurses who want HOURLY cases
We want nurses who are BILINGUAL
We need nurses who want visits
We want nurses with wound care experience, medication management, diabetic education
We want flexible nurses that want permanent schedules and can work nights, days, WEEKENDS.
Nurses and More is a Medicare/Medicaid (AHCA) Certified Home Health Care agency in Orlando, Florida. We provide service to patients in Orange, Brevard, Osceola, and Seminole counties.
Working with our home health care agency is a great way to set your own schedule, and get to practice doing what you love! Give Nurses and More a call at
, and join our team in Orlando!
Nurses and More Orlando is a Certified Medicare/Medicaid Home Health Agency seeking Registered Nurses for Home Health Care patients.
- Performs initial and ongoing patient assessments in response to patients' needs and in accordance with physician orders
- Inititates a written plan of care, re-evaluates and updates the plan as necessary.
- Provides skilled nursing care within the scope of practice
- Documents skilled care and/or services provided in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, and Agency policies and procedures
- Initiates case conferences to discuss multidisciplinary team responsibilities, patient progress, plans for continued care, to assure patient care needs are met.
- Addresses and supports patient/family cultural pracitces, as long as such practices do not harm others or interfere with the planned course medical therapy
- Promotes and provides patient/family/caregiver education using various verbal and written communication techniques that take into account the patietnt's/family's cultural, ethnic, and/or personal needs or preferences.
- Supervies Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health Aides.
- Plans patient discharge appropriately; provides information about community resources to address patient ongoing needs.
Current Florida Nurses License
One full year of employment experience within the last three years (names and dates of place of employment must be provided)
Current BLS - Healthcare provider certification
Physical within the last six month (must include state "free of communicable diseases" or without evidence of communicable diseases")
Current PPD or chest x-ray (must have proof of on-going PPD or a two-step PPD)
Two Professional references
Criminal history report with no activity listed
Pre-employment drug screening (RN only)
Current Alzheimer's Training
Nurses and More offers the following benefits to our staff:
ATM Payroll Card
Great Support Staff
A Great Work Environment
Assistance With Medications
Diseases And Disorders
Electronic Medical Record
Maintain Patient Confidentiality