Apply Today, Work Today
We are Hiring Immediately for a Welcome Center position in an exciting warehouse facility! Reviews daily work schedule, distributes various tasks to
the warehouse associates. Double checks outbound orders, makes appropriate cuts, and verifies that all orders are 100% complete. Manages inbound orders, decides whether they should be placed in the lot or at a door, and review all completed inbounds for accuracy.
- 40% Verifies pick up number and truck scheduled with the driver. Logs order number and various information in log. Verifies shipment with driver and enter information into the system. Submits bill of lading and supporting documentation to the customer.
- 35% Records inbound information such as in and out times into manual log. Checks for proper paperwork from the driver. Enters inbound information into the system. Verified receipt of products once shipment is put away by checking incoming product against put away. Accepts drop shipment and signs the driver out.
- 15% Prepares carrier damage reports denoting order number, truck line, number of cases damaged, where damaged occurred in the truck, etc. Contacts carrier to advise of damage. Files all paperwork. Tallies daily outbound totals for Production Support Associate.
- 10% Answers the phone and takes messages or transfers phone call to appropriate personnel. Attached seals to trailer on outbound and removes seals from inbound loads. Verifies number to Bill of Lading.
- More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- High School diploma or GED required; plus one year office experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and properly communicate and work well with others.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge using Excel, MS and have PC skills.
- Must be able to; effectively communicate with customers when taking care of inbound/outbound orders.
- Candidates must be able to work overtime and/or additional days when needed.
- Candidates must be detail oriented.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that establish identity and employment authorization
Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
3rd Shift, 11:00pm-7:30am, Saturday - Sunday
Call or Visit Us:
4718 Newcastle Rd
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
Resolve Customer Issue