The Manufacturing Engineer II is responsible to develop and drive quality-driven manufacturing systems, processes and equipment for the production of new and existing harness and cable assemblies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops processes for the efficient production of harness systems.
• Creates and maintains work instruction to optimize manufacturability
• Problem solves and recommends solutions for internal production issues and customer design issues
• Assist with engineering efforts to implement new products into production
• Designs and implements tools and fixtures required for effective manufacturing
• Investigates, recommends, justifies and implements new equipment purchases
• Assists with process and documentation changes as required by internal and customer-driven engineering changes
• Interprets drawing packages and internal BOMS, and audits for accuracy
• Provides expert technical support to production teams
• Supports purchasing, quality, test and production departments to ensure product integrity is maintained
• Performs other tasks as assigned by Manager
• BS in Engineering or related field
• Minimum 2 years Manufacturing Engineering experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with Lean manufacturing
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
At Amphenol Borisch Technologies we live our Core Values. We embrace Geekiness, an Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passion and Accountability. We reward initiative, motivation and commitment. Our team members thrive in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment, where they wear multiple hats and continually develop and learn.
We offer a unique full-time schedule that includes every other Friday off. Some benefits included in our excellent benefit package include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, a generous 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
Amphenol Borisch Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.