To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palo Alto, CA 94303
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Technical Recruiter
GroupA Inc • Palo Alto, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Sr. Technical Recruiter
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to work in our Business Planning Unit. You will be an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team working to achieve our aggressive growth plans. You work closely with hiring managers in the Product Group to accomplish our hiring goals. We are looking for an expert full cycle recruiter who understands the art of finding, engaging, and closing the highest level of talent to add to our amazing team of employees.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process with a focus on Technical roles
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and help develop job descriptions and sourcing strategies
- Screen, interview, and assess candidates for interest, skills & background fit
- Apply creative sourcing tactics and look for new ways to network with top talent
- Recommend, extend, and close offers
- Guide candidates through the recruiting process in a timely and effective manner, with frequent touch points and excellent follow through
- Drive the internal recruiting process through the applicant tracking system and associated documents
- Plan events and identify opportunities to network, meet new candidates and build the company brand
- Partner with the HR Operations team to onboard new hires
- Super high touch relationship with the manager, pushing candidates along
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years proven recruiting experience in a technology corporate environment
- Experience Recruiting Java Engineers preferred
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excel at multi-tasking and balancing competing priorities
- Strong focus and understanding on customer service and building teams
- Solid track record of sourcing and recruiting candidates of all levels
- Strong analytical capabilities and understanding of hiring and tracking metrics
- Blend of agency and in-house recruiting experience