To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6 Century Road
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
WorkRocket • South Plainfield, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their South Plainfield, NJ team. This is a critical role that acts as a HR business partner to the General Manager/DOO of the site, including ongoing support for: Payroll, benefits, staffing; salary planning and administration; performance management; rewards management; job evaluation; policy interpretation; employee relations; training and development; and individual, career and organization development; risk management; strategic planning.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package (starting day 1) that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match (401k after 90 days)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Greater stability – Our client recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- Provide benefits and payroll administration, completing necessary paperwork and answering employee questions.
- Staff jobs in a timely, cost effective manner with high quality candidates, consistent with company policies and practices and legal considerations. Provide assistance in the development of strategic staffing plans. Work with hiring supervisors and managers to assess division/department staffing requirements; develop cost effective recruiting strategies; screen applicants; and make appropriate hiring and offer recommendations.
- Develop and maintain affirmative action program and Diversity Initiatives at the site.
- Develop, and provide ongoing support of performance management systems.
- Address matters of and facilitate activities to improve employee engagement in coordination with management team and workforce committee’s
- Prepare, maintain, and introduce policies for the site.
- Develop, Implement and administer Rewards compensation programs. Help identify and develop innovative incentive/reward systems that address business needs. Develop salary structures and/or conduct special compensation studies based on local market values. Present salary programs to supervisors and managers. Monitor salary expenses to budget. Discuss appropriate salary treatment and flexible approaches with line management. Evaluate exempt and non-exempt level jobs and advise managers on issues regarding job evaluation. Assist managers in developing job descriptions consistent with good job design practices.
- Facilitate resolution of employee relation issues. Identify and partner with internal and/or external resources to assist in addressing issues. Counsel managers or employees consistent with policies/practices, legal considerations, etc.
- Consult with managers and employees on training and development needs. Identify group and individual development needs. Deliver training and facilitate group processes. Develop strategies (including job rotation or expansion, coaching, internal or external seminars, etc.) to address needs. Work with managers and employees to implement the strategies. Facilitate development of competency models and employee and career development systems.
- Facilitate organizational assessments and development of strategies and tactics to address current issues and future needs. Conduct research and make recommendations for best practices. Play key role in presentation of proposals and implementation of plans.
- Serve as functional and/or business representative on site Leadership Team, Corporate committees or task forces.
- Assist Executive Management with company strategic planning. Develop and implement Human Resources Strategic Plan.
- Serve as Fiduciary on Corporate Benefits team; assist with plan design, renewals. Manage benefits open enrollment process and administration.
- Ensure compliance to Training requirements as outlined in ISO 13485:2016 and represent company at Notified Body, FDA and Customer audits.
- Records coordinator duties as required.
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, our client has become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience in staffing, performance and rewards systems, job evaluation, employee relations, training and individual and organizational development
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com