Yardi Systems is currently seeking full time, highly motivated Junior Account Executives join their growing team in Raleigh, NC!
The Junior Account Executive, Inside Sales will work to effectively develop a multi-state territory, successfully acquire new accounts, develop and manage a well-balanced sales pipeline and meet monthly/annual sales goals.
• Lead generation and qualification
• Fielding, qualifying and closing inbound sale inquires
• Prospecting and telephone marketing for new prospect clients
• Creating, tracking, closing and reporting results of sales opportunities in yCRM
• Learn and master company software product offerings
• Conducting online presentations and product demonstrations
• Communicating via phone and email correspondence with prospective clients
• Nurturing sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle to close
• Providing information and generating interest in conference participation and other related events
• Managing weekly/monthly activity to support sales goals
• Work effectively with other teams that support the sales process and client satisfaction
This position will require the following background and skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or related degree
• Ability to cold call and develop leads
• Ability to generate a sales pipeline and close sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior phone skills
• Technical aptitude and the ability to successfully demonstrate software
• Ability to show product features and benefits
• High level of professionalism and ethics
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
• A background in software sales, web ads sales, accounting systems, or experience in the property management industry highly desirable
At Yardi, we’ve created a global team dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. We care about our community and like to come together to make things happen, whether we are focused on creating new software innovations or giving back through philanthropy and volunteerism. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference.
There is something for everyone at Yardi, whether you love to code, or are a people person and enjoy solving issues and providing support to clients. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun!