Our client, a boutique tax accounting and business advisory firm in Beverly Hills is growing their team. The practice serves a wide range of individuals and businesses in various industries.
This is a great full-time direct hire opportunity -- be part of a collaborative team, doing meaningful work with flexibility.
The firm is fortunate to work with great clients and be exposed to a wide range of tax issues and value add opportunities. They seek and staff personable and engaging team members. The business has grown exponentially since inception and their skill, focus, attentiveness and pragmatism continues to foster this growth. They encourage and expect associates to take project ownership and engage in immediate meaningful and regular client contact, while honoring the invaluable role of attentive mentorship. This is not a stodgy and boring accounting office, no green visors or pocket protectors allowed.
Full health insurance coverage for our associates subject to a 3-month trial period. · They provide standing desks to team members. · Sought after locale walkable to hip restaurants, shops, and markets. · Annual continuing professional education allowance. · Base salary commensurate with skills and prior compensation.
- 5+ years of public accounting firm experience
- 3+ years of entity tax experience (S Corp, Partnership, Corp)
- Real estate exposure desired
- Licensed (or in progress towards licensing) as a CPA or EA
- Ability to independently monitor project load and effectively track matters’ progress
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in tax software (Lacerte a plus), QuickBooks and Excel
- Ability to spot potential issues and resourcefulness to work with team and clients to find solutions