To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Syracuse, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Team Lead
Posted 2 months ago
Full time evening position, hours will be 4pm-12a.
• The Nursing Team Leader provides services to meet the educational needs, acupuncture, and medical needs of clients through coordination of the medical team and to meet the chemical dependency counseling and medical needs of clients.
• Responsible for the medical supervision of substance use disorders/mental health services.
• Reviews Nursing guidelines and proposes edits to policies and procedures.
• Maintains nursing staff by interviewing, training, supervising, orienting, and training nurses.
• Schedules and assign nursing and staff; following up on work results.
• Registered Nurse License with NYS.
• One to three years of clinical experience appropriate to program preferred
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in a related human service field strongly preferred
• Must possess a valid NYS driver’s license.