Job Summary: As an Implementation Consultant, you will be a member of the professional services team that leads the product implementation. The EHR Implementation Consultant will explain the out of the box product to the customer, identify gaps if any, and work with the customer to address the workflow and gaps. They will also solicit, understand, and document the customer's business requirements, processes and workflows developing both written and visual depictions of requirements and process flows. You will also work with the business analyst team to create the functional specifications that meet those requirements, serve as a subject matter expert to the technical team building those functions. This role works closely with customers, business analysts, technical team and production support to implement the solution within the provider agency, and demonstrates both existing and new functionality to the customer stakeholders. This position requires an experienced consultant who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
- Demonstrate and explain the product solution to the customer.
- Understand customer workflow and process to ascertain how the product can meet their needs.
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules to clients and development team.
- Be responsible for direct interaction with clients including, but not limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development.
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and collaborate with Development team to estimate project impact.
- Work with the customer, technical team and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Assist with developing training materials and provide training in one-on-one or classroom environment.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2 or more years of experience in healthcare software implementations
• Understanding of implementation and business analysis principles, processes, and techniques.
• Strong consultative and advisory skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Visio skills.
• Bachelor's Degree with relevant experience in implementing software in the Health care industry
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience with Behavioral Healthcare programs
• Software implementation experience
Core Solutions (CORE), headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, is an emerging leader in providing Electronic Health Records solutions to the behavioral healthcare/human services industries, a $135 Billion market. CORE’s innovative technology platform has transformed its client businesses allowing them to save over $21 Million annually, and achieve a 98% acceptance rate in their claims processing. CORE believes the key to successful implementation of EHR solutions is aligning people and process with technology. Apart from offering a strong technology platform, CORE’s professional services team helps customers realign processes to take advantage of new technologies. Due to increased demand for our services, we are undergoing significant growth. This is a very exciting time for Core Solutions, and we are looking for some talented Implementation Consultants to join us.
Please refer to job code CSI-ImplC-2021 when responding to this posting. Core Solutions Inc is an EOE. If you are interested in our career opportunities, please email your resume with compensation requirements to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Software Implementation Consultant
Tag Words: EHR, EMR, healthcare, health care, implementation, professional services, consulting, project manager, HIPAA, RFP, RFI, electronic health record, electronic medical record, PMI
Business Process Analysis
Requirements Gathering And Analysis