We are a national sales organization seeking a qualified Assistant Sales/Telemarketing Manager who is bilingual in both Spanish and English. The Assistant Sales/Telemarketing Manager will focus on the daily coaching, training and motivating the outbound lead generation staff to exceed daily goal of appointments set for the Business to Business outside Account Executives, as well as assist the General Sales Manager in the day-to-day operation of the office to ensure the team is achieving its set goals.
Surpassing daily lead quota
· Motivate, inspire, coach and train your outbound lead generation staff (Telemarketing) to success
· Ability to recruit and hire talented appointment setters
· Hold your lead generation team accountable for their weekly quota’s, activity and continued training
· Develop a winning culture for the Telemarketing room and your office
· Ensure that the lead generation group sets quality leads and re-qualify those leads daily
· A sense of urgency in their management style
· Manage the details which include, entering leads into SalesForce.com, reporting, activity, training and coaching.
We are seeking an Assistant Sales/Telemarketing Manager who is looking for a great opportunity to lead a team of 4 outbound appointment setter representatives. The ideal candidate will possess the above qualifications, plus have proven experience in a telemarketing/call center environment. These skills are required for an individual to be considered. If you are a sales leader with a "can do & must achieve" attitude and have the ability to lead a result driven sales environment, please respond in confidence to schedule an interview.
***Bilingual in both Spanish and English are strongly preferred***
Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required or equivalent combination of education and experience. Telemarketing or outside sales experience, excellent communication & sales presentation skills are required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, commission on your total office sales performance, plus weekly and monthly bonuses with unlimited income potential, plus comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), with outstanding training and career growth potential. Incentive trips, sales contests, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.