At Perkins, we take great pride in our cooking - and in our people. For more than fifty years, our recipe for success has been offering customers a warm, friendly atmosphere and delicious food. And for the people who contribute to that success each day, our recipe is much the same. Perkins offers many of the best management opportunities available in the family restaurant industry today. We currently have an opening for a manager at our restaurant in Peoria, IL. .
• A manager is responsible for managing the operations of a Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.
• Responsible for achieving planned sales and profit levels for the restaurant through the implementation, management, and enforcement of company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards.
• Directly supervises all unit management, and supervises non-exempt employees during the hours of restaurant operation
• Managers are accountable for all administration and operations, ensuring execution of all employee duties to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work environment.
• Excellent supervisory, communication, and guest service skills.
• Bonus based on stores operating proficiency
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Care Plan
• Life Insurance
• 401K Plan
• Sick Pay and Vacation Hours
• Working for a reputable organization
Discover a deliciously rewarding career!!!
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Perkins and Marie Callender’s History
View the full profile
Perkins & Marie Callender’s Inc. operates two restaurant concepts. Perkins Restaurant and Bakery is a full-service family dining restaurant that serves a wide variety of high quality, moderately-priced, breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees. Marie Callender’s Restaurant and Bakery is a mid-priced, casual-dining restaurant that specializes in the sale of pies and other bakery items. The company also has a bakery goods manufacturing division, Foxtail Foods, which manufactures pies, pancake mix, cookie doughs, and muffin batters for in-store bakeries and third party customers.
Founded in 1958, Perkins is the leading operator and franchisor of nearly 500 full-service family dining restaurants located primarily in the Midwest, Florida and Pennsylvania.
Fifty years after its beginning as a single pancake house in Ohio, Perkins continues to offer guests personalized service and high quality food at a great value.
• The Perkins system includes 163 company-owned and operated restaurants and 320 franchised units. More than 50% of Perkins Restaurants are located in Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Wisconsin.
• The Company and its franchisees employ approximately 25,000, encompassing both full and part time positions.
• Core menu items at Perkins include its famous pancakes, unique premium omelettes, juicy USDA choice steaks, salads, and signature melt sandwiches. Perkins menu development and innovation ensures that all product offerings recognize and address consumers changing tastes and preferences.
• Perkins in-store bakeries provide a unique point of difference for the restaurant chain, serving a mouth-watering selection of premium freshly baked Mammoth Muffins, cookies, cakes, pies, cheesecakes and specialty pastries each and every day.
Founded in 1948, Marie Callender's, which dominates California and the southwest, operates 92 company and 42 franchised restaurants.
Marie Callender’s was established when Marie’s great cooking and passion for making delicious pies inspired her to bake pies for local restaurants. Marie and her family sold their car for $700 and used the money to pay for one month’s rent on a reconverted World War II army Quonset hut and down payment on a small oven, refrigerator, rolling pin and kitchen tools. Marie’s pies quickly became a hit and she went from baking 10 pies to 40 pies a day.
Marie and her family opened their first restaurant on Orange, Calif. At first, only Marie’s pies were served, but eventually her classic and traditional food entrées were discovered.
As of 2008, with over 135 restaurants in 10 states, we’re proud to celebrate 60 years of tradition inspired by Marie.
The combination of the Perkins Restaurant & Bakery chain with Marie Callender's occurred in May 2006.