JOIN OUR TEAM - ENTRY LEVEL SALES / MARKETING / BUSINESS / MANAGEMENT
At Ardensway, we are committed to the development and growth of our people through our sales and marketing management training program. We are currently looking for candidates for our SALES MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM as we continue to expand with our clients on a national level. Only promoting from within allows us to develop the top sales management team in the outsourced sales and marketing industry. Representing Fortune 500 clients in the telecommunications and energy industries, we focus on face to face sales and marketing presentations for these clients to build long lasting relationships with their customers.
An entry level candidate in our sales management training program would begin their career here as an account manager representing existing accounts as well as focusing on sales of new business for our clients depending on which campaign the entry level account manager is assigned to. Strong communication skills, a POSITIVE ATTITUDE, and a COMPETITIVE, but TEAM ORIENTED focus are the initial building blocks we look for in the right entry sales level candidate. We are open to training someone to be able to complete the responsibilities below if the aforementioned skills are present. A four year degree is preferred, but not an absolute requirement.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Sales ambassador for top brands in the telecommunication and energy industries
- In person sales and marketing presentations with business and consumer clients
- Basic understanding on how to manage a portfolio of provided sales leads
- Ability to work in a high energy team sales environment
- Learn management skills to manage projects and sales teams
- Flexibility to work in a variety of sales and marketing environments including, but not limited to outside sales to consumer clients, commercial clients, as well as inside retail sales environments
- An openness to learning various roles of human resources
- Train new employees in areas of sales, marketing, and human resources when responsibility is earned
Requirements for the Account Manager:
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism & integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
Ideal entry level sales and marketing candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or equivalent education/experience
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service
- Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
- Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
- Desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting / financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
- Desire to grow into a management role
Customer Interaction Management