Accounting Support Analyst
Large financial service company expanding in the Greensboro area has a financial support role open. This position is an entry positions to the company that offer fantastic growth opportunities within the company. The company is seeking people with excellent customer service background who enjoy a fast paced environment. Ideally this person is familiar with purchasing, invoicing, billing and AR processes.
This is a contract to hire role for our Greensboro NC based client – paying $18.27 then after 90 days increases to $19.25 with monthly bonus
The essential function of an Audit Support Analyst is to assist in the recovery process of monies due to clients through consistent communication with vendors to ensure we are completing an efficient and successful audit for the client. This is a highly responsible position, as the ability of the Audit Support Analyst to consistently complete claims directly impacts revenue and the overall success of the company.
- Initiating and following through to resolution overpayment claims, as identified through a statements audit and/or Accounts Payable audit enabled by our company software.
- Updating all claim information in the internal contact management system where everything is documented and stored.
- Utilize remote client system access for research and resolution.
- Contacting vendors via telephone/e-mail to initiate the recovery process and to provide necessary documentation to assist with claim resolution.
- Partnering with other members of the audit team to keep the client apprised of the audit progress. Producing necessary reports for vendors or internal staff according to the needs of the audit engagement and team.
- Creation of claim packages per client requirements to be forwarded to the client.
- Remain client focused while maintaining a positive client/vendor and company relationship.
- Meeting Recovery department metrics in place and follow policy guidelines.
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles and familiarity with A/P and A/R functions
Experience (Years and types):
- Two (2) years customer service, sales, credit, accounting or business related experience, 3 year’s experience preferred
Education Levels/Credentials (Degree types and Emphasis):
- Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Customer service, accounting, financial support, credit, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Credit Reports
- Customer Service