Are you a self-starter, hungry for a career with an award-winning organization? Do you want to join a strong sales team that helps push Mayhem " out of the way? Become a Full Time Sales Representative with Allstate Insurance!
We'll help make your dream job a reality, you will do meaningful work that makes a real difference for Allstate customers and our communities. Join our team, and you'll find challenge and reward in a culture of innovation, support, and balance. Plus, we will show you how to become licensed in Property and Casualty Insurance. and even reimburse you for it! This position can turn into an amazing business opportunity for the right candidate!
Successful candidates for this role are driven to succeed and are passionate about building a career in sales and customer service. Sales Professionals perform a fundamental role in servicing customers, supporting agents and building strong relationships with their community. Allstate Insurance Sales Professionals are great at:
· Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, cold-calling and lead databases (leads provided)
· Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers and business owners at our office, or place of business
· Presenting and explaining our products and services based on a true understanding of clients' needs and goals
· Calling prospective and existing customers, presenting and selling Allstate insurance products and services using both cold and warm leads as well as referrals
· Perform client focused needs analysis meetings
· Meet and exceed current and prospective client expectations in terms of service • Building and sustaining lasting relationships
· Maintain organized client information
· Base Salary (upper $20s/year)+ Tiered Commission ($25-40K/Year Target), plus bonus opportunities
· Paid Training
· Licensing assistance and reimbursement
· Ongoing training and development
· Exceptional communication skills on phone and in person
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· Above average computer skills including Microsoft Word, email and Internet
· Drive and ambition to succeed
· High School diploma/Some College or equivalent
· Ability to obtain Property and Casualty licenses upon hire (Agency will assist with this )
Allstate Exclusive Agents are independent contractors representing Allstate and are not Allstate employees.
As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the agency and not of Allstate Insurance Company or its affiliates. As a valued member of your Agency’s team, you support business growth and customer satisfaction. This opportunity enables a result focused professional to increase their earning potential.
Please provide a cover letter highlighting your past work experiences, community/social activities, and any experience in public facing roles