· Understand complex application architecture, pinpoint problem areas, and highlight areas of performance improvement.
· Work with multiple product teams to design, create, execute, and analyze performance tests.
· Troubleshoot performance issues, identify, and recommend performance tuning opportunities.
· Collaborate with technical teams to support remediating bottlenecks.
· Create automated performance acceptance tests as part of the SDLC.
· Stay abreast of development/performance/QA industry best practices, methods, and standards.
JMeter Performance Testing experience
5+ years of hands-on experience developing, testing, tuning performance of large-scale systems, including web services.
Experience working with Kubernetes and Docker preferred
Experience with performance monitoring, profiling, and diagnostic tools.
Hands-on experience with programming/scripting language (Python, Java or GoLang) preferred
Ability to design and develop re-usable, readable, and automated performance test scripts
Experience tuning web services, and/or databases (RDBMS Performance such as MySQL)
Experience writing SQL statements in order to conduct replication tests
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multi-cultural engineering team
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related engineering discipline.