To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5051 Cardinal Street
Trussville, AL 35173
- Human Resources
- Phone: 205-661-4400
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Order Entry Representative
The McPherson Companies, Inc. • Trussville, AL
Posted 1 month ago
A Customer Order Entry Representative will be responsible for receiving inbound customer calls, taking customer product orders via multiple contact methods including phone, email and fax. Customer Order Entry Representative will also escalate any issues or problems as necessary with the operations team, outside sales team, or customer experience representative to ensure accurate and timely delivery of orders.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive inbound call and emails from customers placing orders
- Analyze and resolve customer issues and concerns
- Access needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics to include but not limited to, reporting to work as scheduled, call quality, agent productivity, order accuracy, order efficiency
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of three years of customer service/order entry experience
- High school graduate required, College courses preferred
- Demonstrate a professional and positive attitude in all customer and co-worker interactions
- Employ customer service skills with each customer contact to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction results
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, performing multiple projects/tasks within defined deadlines
- High energy with excellent interpersonal skills, communication, verbal and listening skills
- Follow through on tasks and project assignments
- Excellent phone communication and skills
- Self-driven and motivated individual with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Displays precision, attention to detail, and proficiency with systems and technology
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Thrive in a team environment
- Responsive to the needs of our customers
- Sense of urgency and commitment with strong follow up skills
The job description of Customer Order Entry Representative is not inclusive and is subject to changes, additions, and deletions as determined by the supervisor.