To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Providence, RI 02908
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Greysmith Companies • North Providence, RI
Posted 2 months ago
Currently looking for an experienced Order Processor to fill an opening in the Providence area. Interested candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in order processing with the ability to process anywhere from 60-80 orders daily.
Responsibilities of the Order Processor
● Data entry of new orders, verification of delivery dates and times, conflict resolution, and maintaining clear and open communication to the sales staff.
● Receive customer orders through a wide range of sources including email, phone, mail, fax, internal customers and Customer Service Representatives.
● Required to make outbound calls to Sales Reps/Customers if clarification on order information is needed.
● Analyze all data on customer’s purchase orders.
● Follow up on all outstanding issues.
● Assist with all Order Department projects as needed.
Requirements of the Order Processor
● Minimum requirement of a high school diploma, degree preferred
● 3-5 years of experience in order processing
● Maintain a positive attitude and have the ability to multi-task while exceeding expectations
● Ability to process anywhere from 60-80 orders daily
● Keen ability to follow the order through delivery
● Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook
● SAP is a plus
● Strong communication skills
● Solid work history