Want to be part of an amazing Work Hard/Play Hard culture?
Due to our success and unprecedented growth, we've opened up a few positions in our sales and marketing department. We are looking to fill a position for an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Representative. This person must have a positive and enthusiastic demeanor and work well in a strong team environment. This job involves one-on-one sales interaction with customers.
What OLN Inc. offers:
- Extensive training in all areas of sales, marketing, and management
- Advancement is based on promotion/merit
- This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance
- Development in leadership and communication skills
- Positive work environment
- NO TELEMARKETING
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using company procedures.
- One-on-one sales based interaction with customers
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of needs.
- Meet customer requirements by providing personalized solutions.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solutions and provide additional customer education.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
What OLN Inc. is looking for in an individual:
- Internally motivated/Competitive
- Desire to develop oneself
- Communication (written and verbal) skills
- No-excuses mentality
- This is a FULL-TIME, ENTRY-LEVEL position
If you have experience with customer care, sales, management, restaurant service, marketing, or client services, you should apply.
“We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."
- Business Development