To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2105 Schmiede Street
Surgoinsville, TN 37873
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facilities Project Manager
Bharat Forge PMT • Surgoinsville, TN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Manage project milestones during planning, construction, and operations of new industrial building/plant
- Monitor and control project budget
- The main point of contact between company executives and general contractors
- Liaison between equipment manufacturers, engineers, and building contractors to meet specifications
- Lead bidding, value engineering, and cost reduction efforts
- Review drawings for accuracy and compliance
- Prepare executive summaries on project status
- Oversee installations and job site safety practices
- Manage project milestones during the planning and renovation of industrial buildings
- Lead the upkeep of the company's existing facilities
- Manage renovation projects including design, estimation, contractor management, and cost control
- Develop plant wide building related maintenance and repair programs
- Ensure proper functioning of plant fixtures, heating and cooling systems, cranes, exhaust, containment, and recycling systems
- Lead EHS program and related inspections and audits
- Work closely with Maintenance Manager to facilitate equipment repairs with rigging and layout planning
- Design and reconfigure the layout of machinery to improve efficiencies
- Ensure facilities are compliant to OSHA and Labor laws
- BS in Civil Engineering preferred
- 5 Years of Experience in industrial construction or facilities management
- Knowledge of environmental aspects and regulations
- Knowledge of industrial building codes and permits
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, OSHA, and EPA requirements