" Forward Thinking for a Sustainable Future "
Keystone is a full-service professional engineering firm providing specialized designs for the Water and Wastewater Industry. We proudly keep the client central in our philosophy, operations and ideas.
Keystone provides a collaborative team environment where creative self-starters are encouraged to share their unique capabilities and talents, and continue their professional development. This lively productive setting allows our team to approach projects in innovative ways, and find personalized solutions for all our clients’ needs.
Benefits for Keystone employees include Medical, Dental, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas for any positions.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, with a concentration in Water and Wastewater treatment technologies
· 5+ years of professional experience
· Licensed Professional Engineer
· Demonstrated experience actively practicing Civil/Environmental Engineering
· Proven capability of managing project budget, scope, schedule, and resources, as well as overseeing formal planning, tracking, and reporting of project performance
- Strong leadership skills combined with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform basic functions in AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus
- Design-Build experience is a plus
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
· Develop proposals and construction cost opinions
· Work directly with clients to implement projects
· Acquire and apply diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices
· Function in a lead engineering role for segments of projects including preparation of required design plans, specifications, and engineering reports
· Complete detailed design for projects as needed
· Provide onsite engineering support, including construction management
· Actively participate in current business development or given the autonomy to develop new business opportunities
Water Wastewater Treatment Technologies