*This is a remote position*
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for the sales relationship with identified major accounts. This position is responsible for identifying customer key contacts, organizational structure, capital plans, etc. for assigned strategic accounts. This position will find opportunities for the Company and once the opportunities are identified and the relationships are nurtured such that it results into orders, the accounts may be passed on to the direct sales force where appropriate or continue to service directly.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Work with the President on the sales plan for identified accounts.
• Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the Company's overall strategy.
• Develop and maintain a strategic plan to penetrate each assigned account.
• Create and maintain profiles in Salesforce of all assigned strategic accounts.
• Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
• Guide the rest of the organization in the development of new equipment with feedback from the market.
• Manage multiple business initiatives.
• Perform Sales Executive/Manager functions and tasks when assigned direct accounts.
• Provide an accurate and timely sales forecast for all activities.
• Serve on planning and policy making committees.
• Participate in the development of new project proposals.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Engineering preferred
5-7 years experience developing accounts within packaging, food, or beverage
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need