ServiceNow Application Developer - ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration
Location: Charlotte, NC 28277
Duration: 6 months, then potential direct hire
You may be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
No third party Corp-to-Corp.
You are an exceptional ServiceNow developer who has detailed knowledge and significant full-cycle development expertise with ITSM, Discovery, and Orchestration.
You're a Subject Matter Expert for All Things ServiceNow, and you are a friendly and thorough senior-level technical lead.
You enjoy seeking, defining, and developing requirements, and you do this by thinking strategically, and for the long term.
You can communicate clearly and calmly with any experience-level of our key stakeholders
Your solutions are innovative, detailed, and robust, and focus on process automation and business value.
You can be instantly productive with certain things in your background:
- 8 years of development experience, primarily in enterprise environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced proven ability to design, develop and implement complex ServiceNow enterprise solutions
- Significant ServiceNow ITSM, Discovery, and Orchestration development experience
- Experience in developing solutions within the Service Portal, and applying User Interface concepts
- Ability to develop Value Stream Maps, and make recommendations on process optimization and automation
- Experience in mentoring and coaching team members on ServiceNow capabilities and technical solutions
- Experience using an Agile project methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with implementing ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management, Service Mapping, and/or HR Case Management
- Relationship focused personality, able to develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Able to work effectively in a fun, high energy environment, while maintaining strong self-motivation and fast-action
- With compassion and professionalism, able to create solutions for highly ambiguous stakeholder requests
- ServiceNow Developer Certification
- ITIL Expert certification
Have your expertise noticed and appreciated!
Click "Apply" now.
Business Process Automation
Hardworking And Dedicated