Crown Services is seeking Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide reliable nursing process and the delivery of patient care for Southeast Regions of the Cincinnati area. RNs and LPNs must demonstrate the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner.
· Assesses patient needs and physical status at each skilled visit.
· Coordinates discharge planning and prepares discharge summaries with patient instructions.
· Provides effective and safe teaching using patient-centered care approach for patient and family to achieve independence with prescribed therapy.
· Documentation of the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
· Currently licensed to practice nursing in the state of Ohio
· Currently up-to-date on medical shots and CPR
· Traveling to assignments
· Able to pass a background check
Pay is based on experience. Laptops and a monthly mileage allowances will be provided.
Call us for more information at
You can come in and apply Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm at:
4050 Executive Park Drive, Suite 120; Cincinnati, OH 45241 or apply online at: ApplyCrownServices.com
Crown Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
** Please bring any licenses, diploma/transcripts, CPR, TB, Hep B and resume when you apply. Identification for work authorization is also needed to complete the application process.
Licensed Practical Nurse