Onsite Staffing Manager – Bilingual English/Spanish
Staffing Network is looking for an Onsite Staffing Manager to join our team in Swedesboro, NJ. The Onsite Staffing Manager role is a highly visible and professional position that provides vital staffing services to our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for directing the internal service team, acting as a liaison between the client and the temporary employees and providing a high-level of customer service to clients and temporary employees.
Responsibilities for Onsite Staffing Manager:
· Overseeing client relations and daily operations of staffing program.
· Oversee, as well as perform, the interviewing, hiring, screening and placement of temporary employees. Maintain a database of qualified candidates for future placement.
· Maintain high level of visibility at the client location and with community resources.
· On-going quality assessment of processes, procedures and performance.
· Coordinate time-keeping and payroll process of temporary employees for reporting to corporate payroll department.
· Fill and service client orders and communicate information on open positions to appropriate departments and management.
· Ensure that all paperwork conforms to company policies as it pertains to compliance practices.
· Conduct orientations and provide check-in support for new temporary employees as needed.
· Conduct performance evaluations for temporary staff and coach and discipline as needed.
· Complete injury reports, conduct accident investigations and communicate appropriately with Safety department.
We offer extensive training, competitive wage, and a business casual, friendly work environment. Your professionalism, expertise and motivation to provide outstanding service will be valued and respected. If you are interested in this outstanding staffing opportunity, please email your resume to URL blocked - click to apply
Experience for Onsite Staffing Manager:
· High School diploma. Associates degree a plus.
· 2 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must be bilingual English/Spanish
· Working knowledge of employment laws.
· Strong customer service attitude and attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
· Professional and enthusiastic approach to work.
· Open-mindedness and adaptability to new situations and a willingness to learn and try new things.
Human Resource Management