To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8320 Triad Drive
Greensboro, NC 27409
- Aaron Rogos
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Developer
Davidson's Gallery of Guns • Greensboro, NC
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Davidson’s is an innovative leader in firearms distribution recognized for its excellence in creative marketing, technology, and world-class customer service. Davidson’s is currently seeking a Front-End Developer to join our on-site Web Department and hardworking team in Greensboro!
As the Front-End Developer, the successful candidate will be masterfully crafting web pages as well as UX focused applications that will help to shape the future vision of Davidson’s web presence.
- Collaborating with the Web Development team to create unique digital experiences for our B2B, B2C, and internal audiences
- Working closely with our Marketing and Purchasing departments to ensure Davidson’s presents the best experience possible for our users
- Designing, building, and maintaining multiple websites
- Developing well-structured code in an agile environment
- Troubleshooting existing codebase when issues arise (C#, MVC, ASP.net, VB)
- Exhibiting exceptions creative thought and attention to detail
- Presenting your work to stakeholders within the organization
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development or Web Design is preferred
· A minimum of 2-3 years of front-end development experience with a focus on ecommerce
· A minimum of 1-2 years of .NET experience
· A willingness to learn backend languages and how to maintain our legacy systems
· A proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
· A willingness to receive and deliver feedback on the work being done
· Acute attention to detail with the ability to manage and maintain multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced working environment
· Ability to communicate in a professional and articulate manner with internal and external contacts at all levels
Davidson’s offers a generous benefits compensation package including a competitive starting wage of $34 to $39 p/hour in addition to FREE Medical, Dental, family Telemedicine, and Life insurance benefits for our employees. Additional voluntary benefits include family Medical, Dental, and Vision coverages as well as supplemental life insurance, flexible spending accounts, short-term/ long-term disability plans, and a 401(k) with an UNLIMITED 25% match!
Founded in 1932, Davidson’s has grown into one of the nation’s top firearms wholesalers. Headquartered in Prescott, Arizona we proudly distribute over 80 brands of firearms to dealers nationwide. Davidson’s “GuaranteeD Lifetime Replacement Program” and its consumer website GalleryofGuns.com are two of Davidson’s unique services designed to help promote the business of our dealers.
Our vision is to be a firearms distribution company that creates, develops, and nurtures strong customer, employee, vendor, and industry relationships, while always conducting ourselves honorably as we excel in the performance of our jobs and the fulfillment of our corporate social responsibilities.
To apply for this position, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume, resumes may also be submitted via email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], faxed to (855) 647-1749, or mailed to/dropped off at 6100 Wilkinson Drive in Prescott, AZ 86301.
To learn more about career opportunities at Davidson’s, click on the EMPLOYMENT link on GalleryofGuns.com
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening