To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bridgeport, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hamilton Connections • Bridgeport, CT
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hamilton Connections is currently seeking a full time warehouse Associate in Bridgeport, CT
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required destination in shipping and receiving.
- Perform data entry, merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while tracking inventory for the company.
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either independently or as part of a team depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and your team mates.
- Use forklifts to obtain material in warehouse
- Communicate with warehouse manager regarding incoming material, inventory, etc.
MUST have forklift experience
MUST have shipping software experience