To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westerville, OH 43081
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DISYS • Westerville, OH
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Performs basic clerical duties which may include accurately and efficiently scanning or copying documents, file retrieval, preparing documents for mailing.
• Understand cash processing and vault operations
• Ensure vaults are reconciled timely, research and resolve any out of balance conditions
• Manage appropriate daily inventory levels
• Own and resolve issues from complaint or inquiry to the point of resolution
• Provide daily reporting to management on currency levels and issues
• Resolve complex service questions, using multiple systems and points of contact to get the answer
• Be able to understand complex issues and distill them into simple, lay-person language
• Adopts a Continuous Improvement Culture always looking for better ways to complete daily tasks
• Experience with reconciliation, understands general ledger entries
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to document and explain complex situations in simple terms to senior audience
• Experience using customer assist mainframe
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Intermediate skill in using Microsoft, Excel and Access
• Strong general computer skills to quickly learner and use multiple applications
• Demonstrated ability to own, resolve and research complex service issues
• Able to work independently and empowered to make appropriate decisions and escalate when needed
Banking industry experience is a plus
Experience with reconciliation, understands general ledger entries