A leading automotive dealership group in the Southeast is looking for a seasoned financial professional to join the management team.
The right person must possess strong interpersonal skills, be proactive, and have strong project management skills. He or she will be detail oriented, self-motivated, and be a proven leader in the automotive industry.
The position will:
- Manage the accounting and administrative staff
- Oversee all accounting functions including the accuracy and timelines of financial statements
- Oversee all regulatory and compliance issues
This is a senior level position in which the person interacts with and advises the owner, GM, and other top-level managers within the organization. The person must also effectively interact with and negotiate with vendors, suppliers, auditors, and bankers.
- 4-10 years accounting experience; at least 4 years of that experience in an automotive dealership capacity
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong computer related skills including DMS, Excel, Google, and data management
- Must be insurable and pass a background drug test