To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5455 Crestview Road
Memphis, TN 38134
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bath Fitter • Memphis, TN
Posted 23 days ago
Summary: Responsible for accurate and professional installation of all products to complete satisfaction of the customer.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
• Adhere to all installation standards and procedures while doing installations and providing services.
• Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude when dealing with customers.
• Respect customers' property and leave work area clean.
• Always wear uniform on the job, observing rules of good grooming and hygiene.
• Inform customers about the functionality, care and upkeep of their new installations.
• Accurately complete and submit to office all necessary paper work and photos: e.g., EOI form, job costing sheet, checklists, etc.
• Keep van stocked with all necessary tools and job components.
• Responsible for the daily upkeep and security of the van.
• Take inventory of installation vehicle as required.
• Complete service calls as required.
• Abide by all policies and procedures.
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
• Attend and participate in regular branch and/or regional meetings and training sessions.
• Realize the Installer’s role as the personal representative while in uniform and while driving the van and act accordingly.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
*There are some physical demands associated with this job, must be in good physical shape.
- Clean Background
- Clean Driving Record
- 18 years or older
- plumbing experience helpful, but not required