To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marysville, OH 43040
- Stefan Novotney
- Phone: 9072653702
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Security Officer - Marysville, OH
NANA Management Services • Marysville, OH
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Built on a culture of safety and integrity, NMS delivers award-winning, integrated support services to a variety of clients in food service, facilities management, camp services, security and hotel management in Alaska and the continental U.S. We are proud to serve not only our original oilfield clients, but also clients from federal, state and local governments, corporate facilities, healthcare institutions, schools and universities, manufacturing centers, and the transportation and telecommunications industry. Our clients have peace of mind knowing we are committed to delivering best-in-class service, and we bring creativity, technology and experience to every project. Our mission is to provide management and support services at a level of quality, value, safety and expertise beyond our clients’ expectations. At NMS, we expect our employees to fulfill that mission in every aspect of their work.
The Lead Security Officer provides services for a variety of large and small business clients where health, safety and security is our #1 priority. This is a public environment at the Nestle Product Technology Center facility and surrounding areas with the corresponding levels of traffic (employees, visitors, customers, etc.).
- Ensures own actions and those of others observe maximum level of safety and compliance.
- Will verbally de-escalate situations to ensure the safety of fellow employees, customers and clients.
- Will directly supervise, support and coordinate the activities and schedules of security officers.
- Works with client and area organizations to ensure cooperation and coordination of activities.
- Consistently manage assigned activities, internal communications/teamwork, making decisions and solving problems.
- Ensures all activities and personnel comply with appropriate safety requirements and sound business practices.
- Examines doors, windows, and other areas of the store to determine they are secure.
- Reports and records data such as property damage, unusual occurrences, etc.in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Notifies on site individuals of visitors wishing to see them.
- Notify supervisor if safety and sanitation standards are not being met.
- Other duties that are pertinent to the department or unit’s success also may be assigned.
- This position is responsible for the supervision of staff.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least two (2) years full-time Professional Security, Law Enforcement or Military experience with one (1) of those years being in a supervisory role.
- Must have or obtain a State of Ohio Guard License.
- Must pass pre-employment contract requirements to include but not limited to background check, physical, and drug test.
- Must be able to cooperate and work as part of a team with fellow employees, customers and clients.
- Must be able to make decisions in the moment with little to no supervision.
- Contract requires employees to speak, understand, read and write English.
- Must meet and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations set forth by the company and client.
Weather: Indoor/Outdoor. Frequently exposed cold and hot weather conditions.
Noise level: Moderate
Description of environment: This is a public manufacturing plant environment.
Must constantly be able to stand, sit, walk, climb, push, pull use hands and arms, stoop, kneel and crouch.
Physical requirements: Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Customer Service – Provides outstanding customer service; manages difficult or emotional situations; responds promptly to customer needs; responds to request for service and assistance; meets commitments in a timely manner.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to other ideas.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes incident, logs and other reports clearly; able to read and interpret written information.
NMS Core Values
Safety guides our behavior.
Honesty and integrity govern our activities.
Commitments made will be fulfilled.
All individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
The environment will be protected and sustained.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Shareholder Preference
NMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran protected status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. NANA grants employment preference to shareholders of NANA and their spouses and descendants to the extent allowed by law.
It is NMS policy to conduct background checks, drug testing and a physical assessment, as applicable, once an offer has been accepted, in accordance with company and/or contract requirements.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email. In order to appropriately assist you with an accommodation, we ask that you please specify the assistance needed in order to access our jobsite and post for a position. The dedicated email and telephonic options are listed below and are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance.
To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at: 1-800-478-2000