· High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience and/or training in industrial/commercial laundry equipment repair and maintenance shop or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Has certificates of completion for boiler, compressor, ironing lines, and tunnel washer automated systems training.
Years of Related Experience: 2 Years
Skill in: Use of power and hand tools.
· Use of diagnostic equipment.
· Acetylene and electric arc welding.
· Operation of machine and equipment for diagnostic purposes.
· Work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
· Diagnose problems and make repairs.
· Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 60 pounds.
· Prepare and maintain records and reports.
· Follow written and verbal instructions, including manufacturers’ service specifications.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.