Our large entertainment client is looking for a Technical Analyst! Apply for this exciting new opportunity today!
The role of the Project Integration team is to support all aspects of project delivery for department menu projects. This role requires knowledge of Virtual Desktop workflow, platform systems, hardware configuration and setup; specific experience and knowledge of AWS systems is desired. The role is frontline technical Virtual Desktop Support for supporting menu projects.
Reporting directly to the Project Integration – Technical Operations Manager, the individual will work with our Senior Technical Infrastructure Platform Manager on support and troubleshooting technical Virtual Desktop issues. This individual will have experience in Virtual Desktop Support and technical analysis of common Virtual Desktop issues. Provides basic technical and system support to various teams in WDI and WDPR. This includes but is not limited to desktop application support, operating system issues, network support, on and off-boarding, software installation, etc.
· Aide more senior and technical staff in technical and procedural tasks such virtual machine imaging, hardware setup, software installation, testing, asset tracking, and asset logistics.
· Aide in overall operations of day-to-day technical systems
· Troubleshooting technical issues related to technology infrastructure and technology tools including collecting information from users, diagnose technical issues, and implementing fixes.
Can independently troubleshoot and fix Virtual Desktop systems request. Larger more systemic issues will require aide of more senior colleagues.
• Frontline technical support of clients actively involved in menu project delivery.
• Must enter support tickets in WDI technical issue tracking system.
• Support virtual device management for project in-service hardware, includes imaging and testing new image profiles.
• Support the Software Product Managers on software setup, installation, deployment.
• 1-1 mentoring with client on technical aspects of their Virtual Desktop issues
• Coach, assist and support the work of project specific (WDI or Partners)
• Dynamically support multiple and ongoing complex projects
• Good communication skills: Patience and support when communicating with requests for technical assistance.
• Minimum three years’ experience in frontline Desktop Technical support for Windows and Mac platforms
• Expert knowledge of Windows 10 operating system
• Understanding device imaging workflow and tools
• Understanding and experience with Help Desk ticketing systems
• Experience using and applying Active Directory profiles
• Ability to quickly learn and implement new remote desktop solutions.
• Experience leveraging and supporting back-end software delivery platforms.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
1 1 Mentoring
Help Desk Support